Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance Level: Secret
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:15 – 3:15 (core hours) (Full Time)
• Maintain the Director’s calendar on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Manage all travel arrangements for the Office Director and direct reports as required.
• Maintain Time and Attendance records for Office Director and direct reports.
• Create, track and deliver correspondence as needed.
• Coordinate, track and report on all data calls both internal and external to the department.
• Manage and schedule conference rooms and other shared resources for the Office Director and direct reports.
• Ensure scheduled leave for office members provides for adequate coverage.
• Provide telephone coverage for office.
• Coordinate, edit and submit weekly activities report.
• Manage and maintain filing systems and data bases.
• Travel Arrangements and Travel Orders, as directed.
• Update the SharePoint website content including updating staff and portfolio information and calendar scheduling.
• Correspondence free of typographical and grammatical errors in the standard format Biweekly.
• Time and Attendance submissions.
• Ad hoc reports to the Director or her designee on status of data calls.
• Weekly activity report and its submission.
• Data management, including office files.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-9 Corporation values honesty, integrity, and teamwork and is committed to providing solutions that exceed our customers' requirements, every time.
E-9 Corporation brings together leading edge skills and resources to create innovations to enable our clients to increase productivity through efficient use of information technology. We furnish our clients with customized programs based on their unique needs and provide them high quality, cost-effective, and innovative solutions.
Our vision is to be a highly respected provider of quality and cost-effective Information Technology services and solutions, as well as Administrative and Management Consulting services and support. We continue to strive toward an environment where all employees are given every opportunity to excel and where all our clients' needs are not only met, but exceeded .
We commit to helping our customers improve their business processes in support of their missions and to maximize their return on investments in both people and technology. Whether providing a custom solution based on your unique needs or choosing commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products as part of the solution, E-9 Corporation will provide you with the perfect combination of large business resources with small business attention and overhead.
© Copyright 2017