The Administrative/Staff Assistant will be responsible for the efficient office administrative operations, functions and liaison between other offices. The qualified candidate will be responsible for coordinating data calls, record keeping/reporting, travel schedules, conference room schedules and managing the day-to-day office operations. Responsibilities will also include a broad range of office administrative and support activities including but not limited to:
Office Administration Activities
- Provide administrative and management support to senior management
- Review, edit, draft, and prepare executive documentation, letters, memorandums, interoffice communications, confidential reports and other correspondence, as needed
- Review internal and external communications for consistency and distribute approved documentation to appropriate personnel, as directed
- Prepare and publish meeting agenda, travel arrangements, setup internal/external meetings/appointments, perform staff timekeeping and reporting, manage and secure classified/SBU documents
- Process incoming/outgoing personnel checklist, arrange conference room scheduling, perform office supply management
- Provide special event coordination, escorting visitors, process visitor building access, answer and route incoming/outgoing phone calls
- Process and track personnel leave request, perform Government motor vehicle fleet management and track monthly usage mileage and gas expenses
- Coordinate and respond to data calls, and assist bureau staff on special projects
- Collect, compile and coordinate processing of the Weekly Activities Reports
- Assist with OMB Exhibit 300, and program management activities within the bureau directorate
- Perform travel coordination and reservations for Government employees using E2 Travel Solutions application, as required
- Record, draft and prepare meeting minutes, as required
- Maintain, update and track multiple Outlook calendars and schedules
- Track the annual employee evaluation reports.
- Set up the classified/unclassified Digital Video Conference (DVC) system and coordinate different time zone with regional (RIMC Directors) offices or missions abroad
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Visio, Outlook, and Project
- Expertise in managing SharePoint database
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Program Support Activities:
- Track assigned tasks and monitor progress and/or overdue action items
- Prepare various analytical reports and draft administrative and policy documentation
- Create and update PowerPoint presentations for ongoing projects and briefings
- Maintain various spreadsheet reports to assist in data analysis for senior management
- Draft and process electronic Country Clearance (eCC) requests for travelers both contract and government
- Assists in the preparation of policy documentation and disseminate to appropriate Front Office personnel
- Devise and maintain a systematic approach to the organization’s Shared drives document repository and update information posted on SharePoint sites as required
- Perform Front Office liaison activities and facilitate communication across organizations
- Review and analyze program history to identify issues or trends which may have bearing in determination of future program direction for discussion.
- Assist in the identification, development, and tracking of internal, and customer focused
- policies and procedures for cross-cutting issues
- Track staff assignments, advising managers of progress and/or overdue action items
- Prepare a variety of analytical reports, memoranda, and written materials on various
- administrative and policy issues
- Produce a variety of reports, tracks suspense actions, produces charts, creates specialized databases, or prepare presentation materials from software programs.
- 4-7 Years of directly related technical experience.
- Active Secret Clearance Required.
- High School Diploma
- Experience with EZ and E2 Travel Systems
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Please submit your resume to email@example.com