Contract Labor Category, Education, & Experience:
Systems Engineer – Senior: Masters +10yrs, or Bachelors +12rs
Systems Engineer – Intermediate: Bachelors +5yrs or Associates +7yrs
- CompTIA Security+
- VCP 5/6/7
Virtualization Administrator (AEDC):
This position is for a Senior Virtualization Administrator for a mixed and growing environment of multiple virtualization installations. This position will work with the existing Virtualization team to manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot and support the physical and virtual servers for numerous customer environments. This position will assist with implementing new system hardware and software, and provide input for developing local operating procedures and policies as needed. This position will need to be adept at monitoring the environment and reacting to time critical situations.
- A total of 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience as a Senior VMWare Administrator.
- 5 to 7 years hands-on experience supporting various vSphere components (vCenter, ESXi, VUM, VUMDS, etc…), and networking concepts (VLANs, routing, etc).
- Familiarity with server virtualization technologies and SAN/storage concepts (LUNs, HBAs, logical volumes, NFS, iSCSI, etc….))
- In depth experience with server chassis technologies (HP c7000, Cisco UCS)
- Security hardening experience
- Working knowledge of OS security best practices and configuring/managing/updating large groups of servers.
- Desired skills include Scripting, Clustering Concepts, creating/maintaining documentation, and training junior team members.
- Creating/maintaining documentation
- Training junior team members.
- Scripting – powershell, BASH, python, Ansible, etc…
- Clustering Concepts – WFC, Oracle RAC
- Experience with DoD Security Technical Implementation Guidelines
- In depth OS knowledge – Windows X, Windows Server 20XX, RHEL/OEL X
Please submit your resume to email@example.com