Contract Labor Category, Education, & Experience:
Information Assurance Engineer – Senior: Masters +10yrs, or Bachelors +12rs
Information Assurance Engineer – Intermediate: Bachelors +5yrs or Associates +7yrs
- CompTIA Security+
- Computing Environment (CE) Certification (i.e., MCSE, Server+, etc.) – can be waived for 30 days after project join date.
This position is for a Cybersecurity Policy Administrator supporting the ALTESS commercial cloud customers who reside in Microsoft Azure (Gov/DoD). ALTESS is a managed service provider (MSP) for Army IT systems and we support enterprise applications owners in migrating their systems into Microsoft Azure and also provide sustainment services to support their applications. This position is for a cybersecurity policy administrator role to support a full range of cybersecurity services that ALTESS provides to all our customers.
- Serve as overall subject matter expert on Cybersecurity Policy Administration
- Work between technical and policy teams to implement, maintain and monitor technical security configuration controls, including: STIGs, SRGs and other industry security hardening guidance.
- Work between technical and policy teams to successfully implement and manage requirements for maintaining cloud P-ATO, ATO and security control inheritance capabilities
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to transform high-level technical objectives into comprehensive technical requirements
- Act as the ISSO for hosted systems, assuming the responsibilities as outlined in AR 25-2
- Assist hosted customers in obtaining and maintaining RMF for DOD IT and other certifications as required
- Update and/or assist the hosted system’s personnel in updating artifacts of the accreditation package and store the artifacts in organizationally defined repository; i.e., system diagram (logical and physical) Hardware/Software/Firmware Inventory, Interface & Ports, Protocols and Services listing, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of network infrastructure specifications or designs incorporating required information security features
- Review and evaluate Information Systems Design Plans, Continuity of Operation Plans, Communication Plans, engineering change proposals and configuration changes for compliance with relevant security regulations, policies and best industry practice
- Interact with the Army CSSP, C5ISR, and customer ISSMs on a regular basis
- Mid to senior level Cybersecurity Policy Administrator experience in a cloud environment
- DoD 8570.01-M IAM level II certification is required
- Resource must possess both Baseline certification as defined in DoD Instruction 8570.01-M
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience effectively managing multiple large-scale projects
- Experience automating routine administrative tasks desired
- Understanding of network, storage, server and application technologies
- Working knowledge of DoD STIGs, and IA Vulnerability Management (IAVM)
Please submit your resume to email@example.com